Thursday, March 6, 2014

Day 63/365

I have not stopped all day!! I am actually surprised I was able to take a few pix and have the energy tonight to do my blog... We had a ton of running around to do, an estimate, house cleaning, wrestling practice, literacy night, and finally dinner!! Wes, Connor, and I were able to squeeze in a walk before the other boys got home. Being the oldest I feel like he doesn't get as much "special" time as the other boys, so from now on that hour we have with him alone is going to be HIS mommy and daddy time :) The last 3 pix were Wes idea earlier in the day when I didn't know we were going in the woods.. They are just so darn cute I couldn't not share them.. Although I think the fact that he came up with all 3 image s is even cuter ;)  I honestly think he was and still is more excited than I am about my pictures being in the NH Wedding Magazine.. He has always been so supportive of my dream! I couldn't ask for a better husband.. 

Even though its not as high quality as I would have wanted I just cant get enough of it..




5 comments:

  1. Ah, that is so sweet of Wes to think up those shots! Congrats to you, superstar...how exciting. You deserve all the accolades

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its not a spewed about my pix its about the venue but i am just excited they are in print like that lol.. Someday years from now i hope i do deserve the accolades :)

      Delete
  2. Love the backdrop of the shots of Wes reading the magazine. Is that your dad's house?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! The first shot is so cool, and love that your hubby is so excited for you (and who wouldn't be to have pictures in print! It does at least mention your name, right? :) And you definitely need to document this special occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! So exciting to be in a magazine!

    ReplyDelete