Sunday, March 2, 2014

Day 59/365 "My world of boys"

Living in a home with 5 men is a new adventure everyday! Its filled with chainsaws, bb guns, tools, video games, wresting, sports, and once in a while a bubble bath ;) Caleb could have killed me when I crept in to snap this pix, so much so he wouldn't open his eyes!! 
Wes worked for most of the day which was a bummer, Sunday fun day isn't so fun when daddy isn't there... To make up for it we took a family field trip to the new Bass Pro Shop!! Holly Molly it was Man Heaven,  I could feel my testosterone levels rising lol...




4 comments:

  1. The first picture is so awesome!! How fun! :) Caleb is going to be so mad at you when he finds out you put his bath picture on the World Wide Web. Love it!!!!! 😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it's a handful having four boys...but it seems that they adore their momma...you can see it in their eyes!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Your tub picture does look a lot like mine. Great shot!! I just love bath pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol ya I thought it was pretty funny when I saw it :) thx

      Delete