Monday, March 10, 2014

Day 67/365 "Silhouettes"

I tried to take this same image the day I took the accident silhouette of my son in our window.. I just couldn't do it and got too frustrated to keep trying.. I was scratching my head all day trying to figure out what to take a pix of, I snapped some incredibly pointless shots and just kept deleting them immediately.. I looked out our window at a bird and our dream catcher caught my eye again!! It's not perfect and the angle is funny but I love the feel of it. You will probably be seeing it again before this blog is done!


I took this 1 a few days ago and forgot all about it, Feisty was soaking up the morning sun in our bathroom.. I am falling in love with silhouettes and couldn't help but share!!

4 comments:

  1. I think the dream catcher came out good, Perhaps you could straighten it? or did you try? Love the cat silhouette, and where you got your inspiration for it...;-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love silhouette pics too. Most of mine are accidental. I need to practice doing it with more intent. The colors in the dream catcher pic send off a cool "dreamy" tone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dreamcatcher pic...what a neat idea! I noticed that you might be able to straighten it a bit as well but it's such a cool image either way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness, the kitty image is great...so gentle feeling. I need to try my hand at silhouettes, but they really scare me! ;)

    ReplyDelete