Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Day 62/365

I ran around most of the day to come home to a Cooper who had been picked up early from school once again... Luckily even when he needs to come home he still feels like his crazy fun adorable self!! We went to the hardware store with daddy to purchase another gasket for our wood stove.. We really do have the greatest small town hardware store ever. I swear it has everything, and when I say everything I mean from tools to maple sprinkles for ice cream sundaes lol.. Cooper always seems to find something he just has to have... Today it happened to be a fun ball attached to a paddle with a string thing(not sure what they are called) When we got home I was racking my brain for a pix idea and Coop yelled out lets go out in the snow and shoot my me and my new toy!!! So that's exactly what we did.. I also remembered I had some poppers from his bday and I am super happy I did!! Lastly I am really really loving these presets!!! Thanx Randa xoxox







8 comments:

  1. LOVE the action shot. Such clarity to it. And I also adore small town hardware stores, the people are always so friendly and I feel like I could spend hours in there!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks me too!! He had so much fun with it..

      Delete
  2. Beautiful snow pictures! I love how the colors draw you in against the white snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The popper shot is great! The last shot is a great black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first one! Love the joy on his face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he had so much fun taking these, thank you

      Delete
  5. Love them all, but especially the last one. :) Also love that you embrace the snow and get out there! Can't wait to try and get to a park and get some cute shots sometime soon. You have such an awesome backyard!! :)

    ReplyDelete