Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Day 82/365

My husband helped me with some shots today! I was hoping to be able to capture us together in an "intimate" embrace (nothing gross) out of focus but it was way harder than I had anticipated so he suggested getting a few of just me.. It was a pretty beautiful moment we shared together and I will cherish it forever :) I also got a cpl other shots of a friend but before I post I need to double check if I can!! Again this weeks challenge has really opened my eyes to a new world of photography!!



12 comments:

  1. Great shots! I agree, this challenge has been very neat and it's proven to be a lot more difficult than the previous one. I have to go through all of my images tonight to pick which one to use. Love the image of you...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots! I love the one of you converted to B&W. Very classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're really great at this. I struggled to figure out mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved both of yours!! Your pix of Cyrus is why i was so inspired!! But thank you for your sweetness :)

      Delete
  4. You have become so good at this! I have been crazy busy and not able to even try yet. Hopefully this weekend. You have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Can't wait to see what you come up with :)

      Delete
  5. Oh my! The one of you is so beautiful! I love the way you described the photo of you and Wes, actually the way you describe him all the time is heartwarming because I can feel the love you have for him and don't even know you two haha! I also love the one of the horse, perfect!

    ReplyDelete