Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Day 61/365

I spent some much needed time with Miranda today... I don't know about all of you but adult time is not very common in my life! She gave me some presets to play with and I am SUPER excited about them.. When I got home the boys and Wes were in our woods taking a tree down and moving it to the back of the house for splitting... I love capturing them in action with daddy, they love helping him work!! I used a few different combinations of presets.. Please let me know what you think of them.. I think it could be easy for me to over do it lol.. They are way too fun.










2 comments:

  1. Yay...so happy for your adult time!! I know what you mean about talking with grown-ups! I absolutely love the second pic...such a dreamy look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the one of Cohen, great processing! The other ones are good too, but that is def my favorite!

    ReplyDelete