Saturday, February 1, 2014

Day 30/365

Day 30!!!!! I have made it a month and honestly can not believe it! I can be a super procrastinator.. The great thing is I feel like I've grown creatively a ton already. Yes I was taking a lot of pictures before but now its everyday.. Its like I see everything through my lens.. I like it!
Today we went to work for customers we've had for about 6 years.. Wes is a 3rd generation  tree climber.. We take trees down the old fashion way!! I LOVE what we do. The smell of gas &
 cut up wood at the end of the day is heaven to me.. I am the proudest wife in the world. Watching him in his eliminate up in those trees is like watching an artist painting a masterpiece.. 





Can you see Wes?? Hes about the size of an ant lol.. 



2 comments:

  1. The first is my favorite. Great perspective! Sunglasses shot is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that 1 too :) But the the black n whit of him in the tree is my favorite! I really want to frame that 1...

    ReplyDelete