Thursday, February 20, 2014

Day 49/365

Last night my super husband made me an incredible from scratch birthday cake for our celebration with Miranda and family!! I was surprised with the absolute best present EVER!!! Miranda spent most of the day designing the coolest sweatshirt on the planet, its black with a pink camera on top and on the bottom it says "I shoot people"!! How freaking cool is that :) I defiantly freaked out. Not only did she get me a great gift but she took some fantastic pix of the night too.. I would love if you would all go over to her blog and check them out! 
Today was a quiet day for me.. I have been a little tired and cranky with having to catch up on a few days with the blog.. Wes had a ton of snow removal to do before the rain tomorrow so I went out with him early and took a few pix with the sun and glistening snow!




4 comments: