Sunday, February 2, 2014

Day 31/365

20 minutes to go before deadline!!!!!!! I made it.. Today has been a long long day!! We finished up our job and then went to Mirandas house for the Super Bowl which was a total blast.. I picked the winning team!! I wasn't going to post tonight as I am very tired and hadn't even uploaded photos but I couldn't be late!! I am really being hard on myself, if I don't, I don't think Ill make it the next few winter months lol.. 
                
               I dont feel like I was incredibly creative today but I guess you'll have that some days.. I took a bunch of pix of Wes in the tree. It was a crazy tricky monster of a oak directly above a septic/leach field.. Not fun for Wes, There was a lot of roping involved! I have always said that he is my superman and today the work he was able to do all by himself, he really was. I was very excited to see he had his "S" shirt on under his flannel.. Only he would allow me to take a pix like this on a job site!! I have the best husband EVER ;) Now that I have posted I have a date with a fluffy zebra body pillow.. Good night blog world !!







6 comments:

  1. So glad you found me! YOUR work is amazing!! ;) I love the contrast in the superman shot...so much fun! Can't wait to follow you this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the sweet comment!! I really love the connections and relationships I am forming with this project.. :)

      Delete
  2. You are too hard on yourself, girl! I love all your shots and wish I had as much "nature" around me to photograph. And my husband does NOT have a cool job I can take pictures of! lol. And yes, not every day can be incredible with 365 days of photos!!! :) You're doing great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Leah for your consistent support and comments.. It really helps to keep pushing me forward!! I am really really hard on myself.. I compare my work to others who have been doing it years and years longer than myself. I know I shouldn't but it's hard. Everyone has a journey and I do love the excitement of trying/mastering new techniques! 1 of my biggest goals for this 365 is building my self confidence.. I truly appreciate the relationship were building.. :)

      Delete