Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Day 48/365 "Its my birthday"

 I started my day watching the sunrise this morning and saying a prayer for the upcoming year, not just for myself but for all the people I love. There is no other beauty in this world that compares to a sunrise.. Its just breathtaking and never the same, forever changing. The early morning is my favorite time for reflection, the quite is so peaceful so rejuvenating.. I am always so happy when I make it out in time to enjoy it.. 
Not only is it my birthday today but it is also my moms!! It is an amazing thing 
sharing the day of your birth with someone your so close to.. My whole life its been the 2 of us against the world. Mother and daughter but also best friends.. Most of what is good in me I have learned from her. Kindness, compaction, understanding, patience, but most of all my faith! Not matter what she has always been there for me, and for my boys. When I think of her I smile I cant help it. This weekend is her time off and we will be able to all spend some time together to celebrate our birthdays properly.. Love you mom more than you will ever know!! Happy Birthday xoxoxo 



6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful sunrise for your birthday! :o) Love both shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, and beautiful shots! I'm feeling so behind lately too...don't give yourself a hard time, we'll just keep going! :) Love checking your blog each day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to have missed your birthday! Hope is was a great one...and with a sunrise like this, I bet it started out wonderfully!!

    ReplyDelete