Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Day 47/365

I've gotten a little behind!!! I took this pix during our Tuesday snow storm.. Caleb was totally oblivious to the fact that I took it.. He and Bear Bear were watching the snow fall out of my bedroom window and I just couldn't resist.. I really didn't intend on making it a silhouette but I ended up under exposing it and when I checked I realized how great it would look if it was.. I fell in love and yay ,its the first time I've ever taken a true silhouette


2 comments:

  1. Sweet moment! You know my love for silhouettes! I really love the icicles taking over the window! You should do another shot like this without Caleb, just the dream catcher...I think it would be stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually tried it after and I couldn't get it to work. I really have never done a real silhouette and stumbled on to this as a mistake and when I tried to do it with the dream catcher it didn't work :(

    ReplyDelete