Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Day 40/365 "Birthday present!!"

'I'm getting super excited for my birthday coming up !! Which is strange because usually I am not very into it.. I guess the only difference this year is I'm getting something I have been wanting for a long long time........ As you know we are "Tree" people.. I saw a bed on pinterest about 2 years ago that I absolutely fell in love with.. It has real birch tree tops for posts!! I mean how cool is that.. So Wes finally gave in and we went to Lowe's today for the materials.. He is out in the garage as we speak getting to start the build. I'm a very happy wife!
P.S Yay for making it 40 days :)





4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love trips to Lowe's!! How exciting, I can't wait to see your bday gift!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love the one of Wes crouched down talking to Coop! Def. my fav! Great pictures! Good for you for bringing your camera into the store with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really great pictures! This is why you MUST bring your camera everywhere.

    ReplyDelete