Thursday, February 6, 2014

Day 35/365 "Love Actually"

Walks in the woods are my favorite!! Especially after a snow storm.. Everything is covered in white, its like instant professional landscaping without the pricey cost.. I was pretty cranky this morning, my poor husband put up with a lot from me..  Luckily walks with my camera & hubby in hand always make everything all better!!!  Westley & I decided to check our property line where we will be putting our wood yard in the spring.. Having some alone time that doesn't involve the TV or snoring was kinda nice..  Do you ever feel like you have this idea of what a marriage is supposed to be like and you cant ever seem to get there. I watch all these movies where couples lay in bed holding each other gazing into one another's eyes and I wonder is anyone really like that? I mean who has the time. Don't get me wrong I love my husband more than anything and we are truly are in love but who gets to decide what love is or what it looks like? I feel like I have always walked around with this vision of true love and honestly I had it all wrong. Love is staying up all night to feed the wood stove to make sure we are all warm, love is watching girly movies without complaining, love is knowing when I need a hug, love is doing the dishes before I can get to it, love is having a dance party out of nowhere just to make me smile, love is the little things that others probably wouldn't understand but we do.. Most of all for me LOVE is taking of care of 4 boys that if it wasn't for you would be without a father to show them how to be a man....  I love you baby to the moon and back thank you for all that you do, & all that you are!!
What does love mean to you??












3 comments:

  1. You know how I feel about all your snow falling pics... Just love them! The snow was so glittery and perfect this storm! You look adorable in that picture!

    Love is play fighting, warming my toes every.single. night.,letting me sleep in on a Sunday, hugs from behind, kisses on the neck and forehead, never complaining about the shows I make him watch, cleaning the litter box, and most of all friendship on fire! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are all phenomenal!! The snow is glistening so beautifully and you guys look like you're having so much fun...I can almost hear laughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies!! We had a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete