Friday, February 28, 2014

Day 57/365

Last night Wes slept at work to get a jump on some tile for a friend of his.. So it was just me and the 4 munchkins.. Before he left he asked Caleb to watch over us and put him "in charge" as the man of the house while he was away.. I guess he took that pretty seriously because at 12:30am I heard wood being loaded into the stove!! I hopped out of bed, quietly grabbed my camera and snapped a few pix of him.. I am so proud of all our little men but last night my big KK defiantly got a lot of brownie points.. 
Even though I technically took that pix today I couldn't not take the camera out.. Once again I ventured to the woods around golden hour.I had tried to get out about an hour earlier but of course I hadn't been to the grocery store yet and had to get food for dinner.. So its a little like the images you just saw but I just cant get enough of that back lighting mixed with bokeh, I mean who can??




8 comments:

  1. He is such a great kid!! I love those woodstove shots!!! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the moody light in the first 2 pics and the bokeh in the last. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetheart! Don't stop with your woods shots...I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, i really love them too.. I just don't want to over do it lol

      Delete
  4. Love the lighting of the stove shots, and your woods shots always have a magical feel to them. This one is just so dreamy with the backlighting and the bokeh. :)

    ReplyDelete