Friday, February 21, 2014

Day 50/365!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Coopers Birthday"

I have 2 things to celebrate today, I have made it 50 days as an official blogger but way more importantly it my babies 6th birthday!!!!!!!!!!! I can not believe our youngest is a big boy now.. My mom took him to Build a Bear after school while Wes and I baked him a cake. He was very specific as to what he wanted in his cake lol, vanilla cake, chocolate filling, and cream cheese frosting on the top! I will tell you what he has some super good taste :) It was a small celebration with my mom and Miranda +family. We all missed my dad and step mom being here as they couldn't make it due to working late.. But on the bright side Cooper gets to have 2 parties!!





2 comments:

  1. Great, great photos! Love the cake one, its so sharp and bright!! I also love thaat his birthday fell on day 50, how cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too! Thx for celebrating with is :) we all had a blast!

      Delete