Sunday, February 23, 2014

Day 52/365

Today was such a great day!! The weather could not have been any better, it was the perfect day for a walk. So that's exactly what we did.. Afterwards we went to my dads & step-moms  house to celebrate Copper and I's birthday. Even though I most certainly didn't need to eat any more cake when your 95 year old Grammy makes you 1 you enjoy every calorie filled bite that much more!!  We always have such a great time when we visit with them! It was defiantly a good Sunday from start to finish :)


As we were leaving my dads Wes pointed out the beautiful sunset right outside the door. I couldn't not capture it..


Cooper was my tiny dancing on our walk!! He was twirling around and singing to himself at the back of the line.. It was really precious!!


We were quite the bunch!! 

2 comments:

  1. Is my child seriously just in a TSHIRT and sneakers??? I could kill his father! Really cute shots, wish I could have been apart of the day!!
    Snowball fight one is so cute, Jay and I tried doing it the day I had setup the tripod to do our family shot, but it just didn't work, we needed someone behind the camera!!! :(

    Love the one of your Dad, Cooper and Celine!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I really wish you had been there too.. Lets go this week :)

      Delete