Monday, February 3, 2014

Day 32/365 "Mundane Monday"

Well Cooper came home early again today!!! I hate that hes having such a hard time these days.. We had a cord of wood delivered that had to get taken care of today.. So since we had a little extra help with Cooper being home we got right down to business.. There are times when I don't know what will come out of his mouth next lol.. He has said for a long time he would either like to aspire to be an Actor or Pastor.. He would make 1 incredible Actor!! I was in stitches stacking wood with him today.. He has all kinds of different voices and characters that he falls into out of no where.. Its a blast!! 



 
I tried my hand at Macro Monday today too.. I'm shocked but also super grateful at how tolerant Wes has been with picture taking lately!! Eye lashes are my favorite... 


3 comments:

  1. Just awesome shots. I love him lounging in the wood!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lol.... He was all done stacking wood at that point & thought it was hysterical to pretend to take a snooze.. He's kinda a ham :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the one of coopie laying in the pile! He is quite the character.

    ReplyDelete