Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Day 41/365

Westley has been making the finishing touches on our bed, we will be sleeping on it tonight.. I cant wait to be like the rest of America and not sleeping on the floor.. I think my back will be happy too! 2 of the Birch tops having been drying for months now and the other 2 will be cut down this weekend and stood to dry in the garage!!! I have a few fun DIY projects that I think will add a lot of "us" to our room.. Like filling a large vase with branches that will be spray painted white, finding an old window shutter for my jewelry to hang on, and a few other things I've picked up from pinterest.. I cant wait for it to be all done so we can lay in bed look around and finally feel like our house is our home!!!!!!!!! 



2 comments:

  1. Nice shop pictures! I love the grain, it adds to these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol my iso was cracked as high as it could go, 3200.. I think these are the only pics I haven't minded the grain. Thank you :)

      Delete