Thursday, January 9, 2014

Day 7/365

After running around most of the day I was racking my brain to try and figure out what in the world I was going to do for a picture today..... My husband and I had to pick up our youngest son Cooper from school about 45 mins early due to a health issue hes been having and as he pulled out his homework I knew this may be the last opportunity I had for a pix.. Light fades really fast at our house, actually I don't know who I'm kidding we don't have much light to begin with .. These images are far from perfect, they are not sharp at all which I have a hard time with but I love that they are very much him; funny, quirky, and full of life :)  Cooper has said he would like to be an actor or a pastor when he grows up!! He defiantly keeps us on our toes to say the least..





1 comment:

  1. And you are capturing your every day life! Go you! Glad you finally did this pic, you've been wanting to! ;o)

    ReplyDelete