Sunday, January 5, 2014

Day 3/365

         Happy Sunday!!! I must admit it is a little strange for me to begin this journey of recording our life and pressing that publish button at the end of everyday hurling my thoughts and images all around the world to anyone on the other end of a computer.. I kind of like it! I know by the end of these next 362 days I will feel a sense of freedom that I have never felt before. The kind that comes from putting yourself out there totally, vulnerable, and without any inhibitions..
          





Pretty Ms. Peaches.. She is not a fan of the camera and its a fight to get a decent pic every time!! If she wasn't so cute I would just give up ;)




Raspberries for the camera!!!


 
I found Bear Beat snuggled up in front of my laptop last night.. I guess he thinks I need some help with my blog ;) 
                    




                                                                                                
     

2 comments:

  1. LOVE, love the one of peaches and Bear in front of your computer! Nice capture with bear bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx!! I wanted to make that 1 bigger but it wouldn't let me :( that's my fav of the day..

    ReplyDelete