Thursday, January 30, 2014

Day 28/365

I cant stop smiling today.. You want to know why? We did an estimate & will be starting a new job tomorrow morning!!!!!!!!!!! A huge wave of relief has just washed over me.. I am not someone who puts a lot of focus or importance on money, but lets face it we all need to survive. I wish we didn't. I wish we lived in a cabin in Alaska. I wish we lived totally off the land. But more than anything I wish I could find that money tree seed I know I stashed somewhere.. 
We left this morning with the intention of working today but the customer is always right so the am it is.. With some extra time on our hands we went to the playground with Cooper.. To our surprise they had cleared off a huge ice skating rink on the pond!! Wes has been begging me to take pictures on the ice for the past 2 weeks. As you can see my will to defy him finally caved ;) 
I took so many fun pix on the ice, & at the playground that once again I couldn't choose just 1..

 







9 comments:

  1. Wow! Love the first and the last the most. Gives me some great ideas for getting to the playground this spring! Took my camera to the library this week but didn't take any (he didn't hold still long enough) and couldn't get any bubbles to freeze! So it's been a rough week ;) but thanks for the awesome daily inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx the playgrounds have a ton of great colors, textures, & angels to work with!! Whenever I am in a slump it's an easy place to go and get good stuff.. Im sorry to hear it's been a tough week for you.. It's getting harder & harder for me too.. I just keep telling myself if I make it to the spring I can make it all the way lol :) can't wait to see your pix for the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the last one. What a great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this set of photos! Very creative with cool framing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun!! I love the B&W kiss, the B&W pup, and the perspective on the last. I'm inspired to try the playground!! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! I appreciate the love :) I will be sure to stop by your blog..

      Delete
  6. Love the first! Funny thing is when I saw it I said oh I would have shot through the handles....and bam you did! My favorite! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you :) We always think so much alike lmao!! I actually shot the last pix first and the first was a candid action shot.. I like the first so much better..

    ReplyDelete