Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Day 19/365 "Library Adventure"

As I was out at the grocery store early this afternoon I got another call from Coopers school regarding his health and I had to rush back and pick him up.. When we got in the car he asked if we could go to the Library.. I was a little surprised because the day before I tried to take him and he was just not having it!!! I have honestly forgotten how much I enjoy going.. The smell of the books, the nice woman behind the counter, and of course the fact that its free family fun.. Not only did we read some great books and play with some awesome I spy Books but we borrowed some fabulous movies that come straight out of my childhood! Our night will be filled with homework, baking banana bread, but most importantly watching HOCUS POCUS ;) Yay..... Im probably way too excited lol.. 










4 comments:

  1. Such a great idea!! Great pictures to remember the day by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx!! Im so happy he wanted to go, asked even!! So different for out attempt yesterday lol.. He needed some mommy and me time :) it was nice

      Delete
  2. Um, wow! Love these and what a great idea! I rarely take mine to the library but if I decide to do it I'm bringing my camera. These are too cool with all the books in the background. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I had a ton of fun with reading and taking the pix.. Although I did have to bribe him with a trip to the country store to buy some candy after ;) Sometimes its a necessity lol

      Delete