Friday, January 3, 2014

Day 1 of my 365 adventure....

This is my first time doing a blog and I have to admit I am a little nervous... I'm not sure whether its my own self criticism or the fear that no one besides my best friend will read this blog that freaks me out the most! Usually I am someone that succumbs to my fears but 2014 is a new year and a new page for this girl! So here goes nothing. Snow and frigged temperatures are getting to be the norm around here. I played in the woods with shadows, while my boys enjoyed a xmas gift of hot cocoa, and the husband grew icicles on his mustaches while snow blowing!! I am already loving the fact that this project is forcing me to get outside and push myself, even when I really don't feel like it ;)
 


2 comments:

  1. Yay you posted! Love the glittery snow and portrait of Wes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support and help setting everything up! Couldnt have done it without you.. xo

    ReplyDelete