Friday, January 24, 2014

Day 22/365 "Poor Mans Hair Cut"

                 
Today was the beginning of a very big weekend for our family!!! My father's birthday is Sunday and we will going out to dinner with the whole family at a very nice Restaurant called the Mile Away... My husband hasn't had a hair cut in a very very long time which I really dont mind.... I kinda like him shaggy, but my dad on the other hand has mentioned on more than one occasion that he thinks he looks much better with a fresh cut! So in order to make sure that everything is perfect for his big day we called Miranda and  asked if she would mind cutting Wes hair.. She is good at everything and I would prob get served divorce papers if I messed up lol... Of course being the greatest best friend ever she was more than happy to obliged.. Actually
 shes been telling us for months that she can cut his hair as we have been really struggling to find the extra money to get it done, so I think she was excited to finally show off her awesome skills!! Wes hair came out great and I am tickled pink we will all be looking our best on Sunday.. My dad is incredibly important to me and this entire weekend in life and in blog land will be dedicated to him.. Tomorrow I will be going to my moms in the am to pick up 25 cupcakes, running home making 25 more cupcakes, and then going back to Mirandas house to make a giant Jon Deer Tractor!!!!!!! I cant wait for my dad to see his cake and I am so grateful to have a great friend, husband, & mom to help pull all the strings together... Thank you so much 
for the super fabulous hair cut Miranda!!! 





I missed Bear Bear so much today I had to snap a pix when we got home!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice! I love the shots of me cutting his hair, thanks for documenting it! :o) My figure and boobs look nice, perhaps I should stand like that more often!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was cracking up lol there in almost every pix lol.. We had a great day!! I can't wait for tomorrow.. It's our big blog/baking day and I finally get to share your blog.. Love ya lady xo

      Delete
  2. Wow! Such great shots of kind of a mundane task. What a great way to document the day, and what a blessing your friend gave you.

    And the kitty paws are cute too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love finding the beauty in the simple things.. I'm very blessed to have her she's actually the 1 who inspired me to become a photographer :)

      Delete