Sunday, January 19, 2014

Day 17/365 "Beginning to End"

This first image I actually took yesterday before we had a small snow storm... I drive past this marsh almost everyday and have always wanted to stop to photograph it but could never find the motivation to do so... Well yesterday as the snow was beginning to fall and there was just enough of the white stuff to make everything look pretty a light bulb went off in my head; which by the way doesn't happen very often ;) I thought it would be pretty cool to capture the marsh in the Beginning the storm and at the End.. So I guess that 1 of my images is a cheat but I think its worth it!! I fell in love with photography when I starting taking nature and landscapes and even though I make my money with families, weddings, newborns ect, I will always love being outside in Gods glory just me and my camera....






5 comments:

  1. Ah! These are so stunning. Tell me how you did them...what camera/lens do you use? I just got a new lens so I want to start paying attention to what people use and when. I pretty much only shoot people, but these are so awesome! Living in a neighborhood I just always feel like someone's house or fence is in my shot...sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I have a pretty low level Canon.. Its a Rebel TI1, & I am almost always shooting with my 50mm lens that goes down to 1.4.. If Im not shooting with my 50 I have my 18 to 24 but I honestly haven't used that in months.. I started taking pictures seriously about a year and a half again and still have so much to learn but I really appreciate you sweet comments :) I guess I can take for granted the area we live in lol. I wouldn't do well in a heavily populated area..What lens did you just get?

      Delete
  2. Beautiful. I really love the shot of the marsh before the snow. You can feel how grey and wet the day will be. The tree one is great too. I did that too yesterday. Great minds think alike ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both the before and after are so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete