Monday, January 27, 2014

Day 25/365

I have been pretty tired today... No energy = no house cleaning, or laundry was accomplished!! Its been such a long few days although they have been great they have also been exhausting.. So I was kinda a slacker with my pix for the day... Miranda took a photo similar to this a week or two ago and I totally loved it.. Although I didn't plan on doing an image like this 1 I couldn't pass it up when I saw 2 of my men snuggling in the dark :) I am really desperate for a new camera.. I currently shoot with a Canon Rebel ti1 and it is just not up to par.. I have hit a brick wall so to speak.. I am planning on winning the lottery this week so I can afford the gear of my dreams. If any of you have the winning numbers by chance please feel free to pass them along.. 


3 comments:

  1. Lazy days are great! Love your pic, I know it's christmas lights but it looks like a storm cloud of some sort!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Love it! Wish I could get a cool picture in the dark like that! I want to try your frozen bubbles today...we'll see if I have any luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx :) I can't wait to see how it comes out!!

      Delete