Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Day 20/365

                            Holly cold around NH this week!! I'm a little disappointed we didn't get the snow they promised us but  I think I'll survive lol.. The hubby & I went to the grocery store as my trip was cut short yesterday... I am very happy to say that chicken breast, frozen broccoli, & cheddar cheese was on sale today!! I know it seems like a strange mixture of things to be excited for but because I have some ham leftover in the fridge this girl will be making some broccoli, ham, and cheese stuffed chicken breast!!!!!! Yes thats right Miranda Im finally making it lol.. Ive been saying this for a long long time which I seam to do with a lot of things :) Any whooo, after we got home I put the food away and Wes slipped into our room to play his guitar.. I almost missed him playing completely due to scratching my head in the kitchen trying to figure out what I was going to photograph today... Music notes filling the house was the answer I had been searching for!!! I was able to snap 1 off without him noticing which made me a happy lady... 
                     The last image is a table Wes is making. Its his first and got a small crack from drying too long but I love it just the same and cant wait for it to be finished!! He will be designing and building all kinds of stuff during the winter months when our tree business is slow :) 






4 comments:

  1. I love shot of the wood rings! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thx my dear :) The colors are super pumped up but I loved it with a dramatic edge to it!!

      Delete
  2. Found your blog through Miranda...beautiful lighting in both pictures! The wood rings picture is really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the wood rings. Such great texture. I found your blog from Miranda.

    ReplyDelete