Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Day 27/365 "The Birches"

I am obsessed with Birches!! My husband and I own a tree removal business so tress are a REALLY big part of our lives!! It was actually the theme of our wedding... Birch Trees I mean... In 4 to 7 years when our home is finally complete when you walk through the door the white and black bark will be apart of every room, one way or another! 
I have been admiring the beauty of these 2 for a while now. They look like a painting to me, like I have entered a dream of something when I look at them... I am not sure I was able to capture that feeling in these photographs, but I hope so.. 





2 comments:

  1. They really are the perfect little birches! Should we do one of your family portraits here?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please lol :) I love these trees so much! I really want to do some in a field too at golden hour...

    ReplyDelete