Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Day 6/365 **The Magic of Bubbles & the Cold**

        I am so excited to share these images from my bubble fun this morning!!! I honestly didn't know if I was going to be able to pull it off but it worked.. I really hope that everyone and anyone who reads this post will try it too. My boys really enjoyed watching and playing with the bubbles, it almost made the incredible cold bearable for a little while! All you need are bubbles ( homemade or store bought) and temps cold enough to make your fingers hurts.. I had trouble moving the bubbles from the wand to my porch and ended up resigning to the fact that I could not :( Also focusing was a little difficult and I had to manually at times. I found that back lighting was the best and without it the bubble just looked foggy... If any of you end up doing this project I would love to hear from you about your experience, especially if you are able to move the bubbles onto a different surface without them popping!! Happy Hump Day Everyone....


The Wonders of Winter


Colder than Cold..
The main Ingredient..





7 comments:

  1. These came out fabulous! You did such a great job!! I really should have tried harder ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx!! I just hate that I couldn't get them off the wand :( It looks awful with it! Oh well, I think Ill try again & so should you! Just leave Tucker inside lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome! I so wanted to try it in the last few days but it is seriously too cold to go play around with it. Thanks for all the info and hopefully you've inspired me to try it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see what you do :) Good luck & stay warm!!

      Delete
    2. I couldn't figure out what it was from facebook, so you are clever in drawing your viewers to go to your blog to find out the details! Beautiful work, by the way!

      Delete
  4. I've been wanting to try this too but I haven't been in the mood to brave the cold with a camera in hand. Great images!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx.. Just get out there it's so worth.it :)

      Delete