Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Day 13/365

       I've made it 13 days doing my blog!!!!!!! I am always such a procrastinator and not ever able to keep a schedule or steady routine for anything like this, so yay for me.. I had work today and did a session with a 4 yr old little boy that looked just like the boy from the movie Stuart Little.. He was adorable! I am already getting so excited for the all of my spring sessions..
                                     After being home for a while my husband and I decided we better go to the dump as we hadn't been in too long. Driving down the road I noticed that as the sun was beginning to set there was a breathtaking view, & of course I didn't have my camera.. Normally I would have just said oh well but not today.. I am so grateful I went back the beauty was breathtaking!!!!





4 comments:

  1. Lovely! I find myself noticing every sunrise / sunset since starting my 365.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too!! I missed the sunrise this morning but Im determined to get it tomorrow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful shots, keep going, not like me who gave up the 365 Special. I will try and have another go before too long. Lovely blog by the way

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!! Feed back like this really helps me to keep pushing forward.. Im already getting in a bit of a slump... I hope you start up again we can help each other get through :)

    ReplyDelete