Sunday, January 26, 2014

Day 24/365 "Happy Birthday To You"

Happy Birthday to the best man I have ever known!!!!! I love you daddy so much.. Is there anything more important than family? I mean who gets us through the tough times, who makes the good times worth it? FAMILY... When we are down on our luck who has our back? When we are flying high and making progress in life who gives us a pat on the back? FAMILY... I am who I am today because of the incredible people I have in my life, that is not lost on me.. I am grateful, I am blessed!!! Thank you Dad for being there for me when others would have turned there back, for giving support no matter what, for being you.. I have more respect for you than you may ever know. Here's to many many more years of health and happiness coming your way!!! xoxox 



This incredible woman in the picture with my Dad is my Grammy and at 95 years young she is all that I want to aspire to be in life :)  I can only hope that others will look at me with as much admiration and respect as they do her!!
\









2 comments:

  1. OMG I love the one of your Dad blowing out his candles!!! How awesome will that be to look at 20 years from now? The ones of him and grammy are priceless as well! XOXOXO! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROGER!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I didn't use my tripod so it's a little fuzzy but I did my best!! I love them all and can't wait to frame them :)

      Delete