Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Day 12/365

   Another rainy day :( I am feeling blessed for the warmer temps but these dreary days are leaving more very lazy and without a ton of creativity flowing from my camera. I have to constantly remind myself that I started this project to document our everyday life and not everyday is exciting or full of incredible beauty. I guess the real challenge of it is to photograph the mundane moments & turn them into art..... Cooper was home from school today so we did housework, some baking, and of course he played on his tablet some.. I was thinking I would take pics of us baking but I have done that so many times I figured I should capture him washing the dishes. I am having such a hard time with the limited light in our house!! I never really noticed how dark it really is in here until I stated the 365.. Whenever I hate my white balance due to the inside lighting I turn my images to black and white..... That's not cheating right? As you can see I have several blk n whts today.......................








4 comments:

  1. The spoon one is so creative, stop your bitching. These are fabulous and you will love looking back on them. Tell cooper I think he is a great helper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thx lady.... I'm hating white balance today!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. great pics! A day in the life of Cooper! You will love these in retrospect. I love what you are doing to chronicle your family's every day life! Be blessed today! God is so good!

    ReplyDelete