Saturday, January 18, 2014

Day 16/365 "Catching snow flakes"

Its an incredible winter day in NH.. It isn't super cold and the snow flakes are falling at just the right pace.. After being in the house most of the day we decided we should venture out and take a walk! I am on a mission to lose some serious weight before my 30th birthday in 2015.. I will be in the best shape of my life; at least that's what I keep telling myself.  We had a blast I may enjoy walks in the snow more than the summer heat :)








5 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, some great ones! Love the last shot. Print that one for sure! And I have a similar goal of weight loss this year...although my 30 birthday is next month! :) Oops! Hopefully we can help each other out, but I agree it's a lot easier to get out and walk without the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the photo of your boy blowing the snow! So awesome!

    Regarding that moon pic you said I nailed... I really, and I do mean REALLY lucked into that shot. I took about 20 and none of the them turned out except that one. It's not quite what I was shooting for either, but it came out great anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these. The colors are so vibrant with snow backdrop. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx everyone!! We had a blast on our walk :)

    ReplyDelete